Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bridal Shower Invites

I met with a very sweet sister of a Bride today named Rachel. She came to me looking for unique and cost effective bridal shower invitations and truffle boxes!!! They need quite a few invites and can't very well handwrite them all as they are combining 3 showers which will end up being about 75 guests so printing them seems to be the better option! I am going to make a cute square two tiered invitation with white foreground and pink background using pink hibiscus as the graphic. I am also going to make matching thank you cards (square folding tent cards) I am hoping they will turn out fantastic!!! The truffle boxes we are going to order are very elegant. They are square and we are ordering them in two different tones of pink which can be mixed and matched or kept all one colour! We are ordering them from Hortense B. Hewitt Canada. As I am an official dealer for that company which recently came to Canada.

No comments: